venerdì, dicembre 26, 2014

Presenting Us: Michelangelo


Good Morning everybody from Sicilian Fashion Secrets!
Today it's Michelangelo, to introduce himself.
I tend to dress in a classic way, but I love the new chromatic tones, the essential shapes and at the same time innovative.
I prefer the traditional accessories like ties and bow ties, as I consider both very elegant and refined.
After this brief introduction of myself (of course there will be many occasions to know me better thanks to the blog), i wait for you until next post. 
Sicilian Fashion Secrets affectionately  salutes you and once again wishes you Happy Holidays everybody!









Buongiorno a tutti da Sicilian Fashion Secrets!
Quest'oggi sarò io, Michelangelo, a presentarmi.
Sono tendenzialmente classico nel vestire, ma amo le novità cromatiche, le linee essenziali e nello stesso tempo innovative. 
Prediligo gli accessori tradizionali come cravatta e papillon, in quanto considero entrambi molto eleganti e raffinati. 
Dopo essermi presentato (ovviamente ci sarà modo di conoscermi meglio durante l'andamento del blog),vi dò appuntamento a breve.
Sailor Style




Portrait

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento